The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, December 6, 2014

2014 Annual Robison Dessert Party

Wahoo!!  My favorite party of the year!!

French heaven right there y'all!

This year I made Mom's French Silk Pie.  It has 4 raw eggs in it and even though I'm prego, I still had me a slice...or two.   

Thought we'd document our February babies who also all happen to be girls!
Love being pregnant with these ladies.  We've started eating out together and call ourselves the "whine and dine" club.  We get together and just whine about our pregnancy woes.  We do a lot of laughing (and crying) too.  

Had to get my cheesy holiday pics with my main man!

And there will always be dancing.
Always!

It's become a holiday tradition to get my awkward family photos taking with this pretty lady every year.  Don't worry, they only get more and more awkward.  

Can't even tell you how much I love this woman!!

That's a wrap!!  Much fun was had (obviously) and many calories were consumed.  And people say Mormons don't have any fun.  Alcohol?  We don't need no stinking alcohol!

No comments: