The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, December 20, 2014

Christmas Spirit

Now that the Ward Christmas party is over, we can finally enjoy the holidays and all that Austin has to offer.  We raked leaves FAR too many times to count and hit the Wildflower Center for their yearly "Illuminations" and snowflake making.   

And we had WAY more time to relax and get our cuddles on!! 

Zilker trail of lights was a ZOO (holy crowds!!) but we had fun anyway. 
Warming up by the HUGE yule log... 

.....and admiring the Zilker tree while trying to not get too dizzy as we spun!

We went caroling with all our favorite friends and cheered up some neighbors too! 

And even though I said I wouldn't make all my cookies again this year, it didn't feel like Christmas without them. So we whipped them out with MoTab to keep me company!

And.....drum roll please....our favorite Sister Missionary came home from her mission!! Even though I wasn't there to give her a big squeeze, I'm happy because she's coming to see us the 26th!!


No comments: