The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, December 12, 2014

Lunt Ugly Sweater White Elephant Party

Another one of my favorite parties every year.  I was going for "sister wife" this year.  I think the sneakers were the perfect touch.  Chase looked super hot in his holiday lederhosen!!

I was just thrilled that the dress still fit this year!!

Such a proud Vater (said with a German accent of course)! 

Jessica won best costume.  She had a partridge from a pear tree on her shoulder for Pete's sake.  LOVE it!!  Melanie literally "wrapped" herself up with a bow, using a holiday tablecloth.  She kills me!

Matt came wearing the ugliest sweater of all.  All decked out with threads adorned by the one and only Chase Cannon circa 1994. 

This man makes my heart beat quite rapidly.  Love him so much (especially with his little suspenders and Santa hat).  

He's lucky to have landed himself such a good lookin' wife!! 

No comments: