The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Lucky me!

Leprechauns were lazy this year!! With our house FINALLY cleaned up and sparkling I wasn't about to put green footprints all over my beautiful new floors.  We did put green yarn all over the house.  The kids weren't very impressed.  They act angry when there's a green mustache on their face in the morning but severely miss it when there's a lack of one the following year.  Oh well. and Mom has certainly toned things down.  I'm simplifying life and it feels great.  God had to flood my house to get me here, and I'm grateful for the nudge, even if it was a slightly violent one.  



Nothing cheers up a non-mustached face like some Hershey's nuggets, Rolos and gold coins!! 


Everyone wore green.  No one got pinched. Whew!! 



No comments: