The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, March 6, 2016

Zilker Kite Festival

It didn't rain this year!!  I feel like the past two years it was either too cold or wet to attend.  This year didn't disappoint.  I love seeing all the kites up against the beautiful blue sky.  Makes our hearts happy! 





We met up with the Meldrums this year.  Love this little family.  Emily has become my walking/building dressers/save my bum kind of buddy this year.  I couldn't have survived the move back into our house without her and so many other amazing women around here.  I love her to pieces! 

We had to split early to go to Melba's birthday BBQ dinner.  We later learned that they tell us a to arrive an hour earlier than dinner will really be done.  They're smart because we were enjoying ourselves so much, it was really hard to leave!!  And after arriving an hour and a half late, the meat STILL wasn't done when we got there.  Go figure.   


No comments: