The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Muleshoe Bluebonnets

I've already taken some individual pictures of Sadie in the bluebonnets and now that Liza is walking I though this year would be a good year for her.  My camera isn't cooperating at the moment so most of these were taken with the iPhone. Most of the bluebonnets were under water this years with all the rain we've gotten.  We did find a beautiful patch on the way to Muleshoe bend on someone's ranch.  Liza was not really a fan but we made her stand in the field anyway.  These fields of blue take my breath away every year.  I was determined to make Liza love them as much as I do!  




She loved Daddy in this one! 

Siri in this one. 

And Sadie in this one.   

But after a while this photo shoot really started getting on her nerves.




  


We took turns holding her to calm her down and even got a few smiles. 







But this is how it really went down. Maybe next year she'll appreciate them more. 


Boys and bluebonnets.  They're with Liza on this one.  Couldn't care less!

No comments: