The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Christmas 2007

Here's some photos of our Christmas at the Etherington home. We ended up eating breakfast first this year (a new thing for us sticky fingered children) and opened presents afterwards. Sadie thought everything was pretty cool. She enjoyed hanging out with Ruby and Walter the cat..of course. She walks around the house saying "Wally, where are you." And if she can't find him she says, "where kitty go?"
Listening to her talk is so much fun. This morning she said "Bye bye daddy, he went up stairs." It's amazing to finally have her speaking in sentences. Afterwards we went to the Cannon's and opened presents. My favorite gift of the year is definitely a gift certificate to Piper's Quilts. I am officially a knitter!! I am taking classes there three times a week so I can read patterns by myself by the time I get back to D.C. Thanks CC for the great gift!!

No comments: