The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Second time's not the charm

We keep hoping that one day Sadie will want to sit on Santa's lap or even want to be with in ten feet of the guy. Here's a picture of last year's Santa attempt and below is this year's. We had Santa come to the Children's Hour which made it a lot more convenient for us. However, Sadie wouldn't have a thing to do with him even when I gave him gummy bears (her favorite) to give to her. She couldn't be bribed. She couldn't even be persuaded to have me hold her and stand by Santa for a photo. Pretty hilarious actually. I'm just glad I didn't wait in line at the mall. That would have really ticked me off!!

Here's a close up of that lovely face. The sheer terror is similar to the first years, don't you think? Maybe next year she'll be more interested. You know what they say...third time's the charm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute little Sadie Lady ... I wonder why children are so tramatized by this cuddly cute man, hmmm. Hope you are enjoying Utah or DC, wherever you are these days.