The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Snow Days

We went to Sugarhouse park and went sledding for the first time with Sadie. We thought she was going to laugh her head off but she was pretty indifferent to the whole experience. She kept saying "car, car...go." I think she didn't like being so bundled up that it was hard to move. We had fun watching her. Her arms were permanently raised because the bulk wouldn't let her lower them. Pretty hilarious.


We also built a very sad looking little snow man. Sadie thought it was so fun putting berries on it for eyes and buttons. Every time she sees a snow man she says "mi ma." I have no idea where that came from but we love it!!!

3 comments:

j and k said...

She's so cute! I love the puffy snow outfit. It reminds me of Christmas Story when Ralphy can't even put his arms down because he's so bundled! Looks like you guys had fun. It's fun to see the pics of your family. Everyone has changed so much. Love you!

Lindsey Jefferies said...

Oh I miss the Cannons! Resh and I have been in a depression since we saw you guys over Christmas! Come back to San Diego soon!!!!

*Leslie* said...

You dress Sadie so cute! I love the white coat and I love the pink suit too!