The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Photo shoot



The Children's Hour needed some models for a couple of adds so we decided to make a photo shoot out of it. Sadie needed her 18 month pictures taken and even though she is 20 months now, we decided it was just as well. I love the photographer. Her name is Angie and she is from Simplicity Photography. I think she did a great job. If you want to check out the rest of the pictures they are at: simplcityphotography.com/diane
These are the ones she posted on her website.

4 comments:

j and k said...

so cute Abbs, I love it!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, she is the cutest thing ever!! Those photos are amazing Abbi!

Gardner's said...

Holy Crap, those are beautiful!! Jess

Darger Party of 3 said...

Be still my heart!!! This is gorgeous!! What amazing opportunity. Abbi you look fantastic!!! Sadie is so precious.