The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

CHASE!!!






  1. Lets give Chase a big round of applause for his first blog entry. I never thought I would see the day. I often tell him that it would be nice for him to record a few things seeing that all of our blog entries are in my point of view. How sweet of him to write so many nice things about Sadie and me. Now it's my turn. Here are ten reasons why I think Chase is top notch.
    1. If I am ever in a negative mood he can always turn everything I say around with a positive reply.
    2. He is THE best dad to our little Sadie Lady and they have so much fun together.
    3. He hides the fact that he drinks coke behind my back (even though we've agreed that we both won't drink soft drinks anymore...and has even hidden cans of the poison in our closet).
    4. When I think he's studying I'll look over his back and find ESPN on the screen. He always has to check the latest scores and stats.
    5. Every time he sees anyone wearing a red sox hat, shirt or sticker on their car, he has to acknowledge them and give them a "word up", honk, or an occasional scream out the window..."go sox."
    6. He loves fruit loops more than any kid you will ever know.
    7. Even when I'm half asleep he'll whip out our scriptures and read ten verses to me.
    8. He doesn't ever seek revenge when I throw cold water on him while he's showering.
    9. He is always the last person at any event because he can talk any one's head off. He's also the person you can take anywhere and is bound to run into someone he knows.
    10. He will watch Americas Next Top Model with me makes sure it's "DVRed" so he doesn't miss an episode. Sometimes I think he likes it more than I do.
    Bonus. He has hobbit toes, is an IRONMAN, and can fit into my skinny jeans.

5 comments:

j and k said...

He's a mighty fine man! I just love him! I thought I was the only one who poured freezing cold water onto my hubby in the shower. Devious flabbs, just devious!! Mooohaaaaaa!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I had to laugh hiding the coke and the studying with ESPN on are both totally Omar too!

Camille said...

Abby, aka Hna Etherington! This is the former Hna Graves way back from the MTC. I ran across your blog and just wanted to say hi. You are still as fun as ever! I just remember how funny you were in the MTC! Your family is adorable. Sadie is so dang cute. I have always loved the name so much, if I ever have a girl, that's the name. Love it. Well, just wanted to say hi. Do you keep in touch with any of the others we came out with? Anyway my blog is mattcamille.blogspot.com if you want to check it out. Take care!

*Leslie* said...

He can fit into your skinny jeans?! No way. This list, and Chase's lists are both so cute, what a great little family!

Camille said...

Hey to answer your question, we are living in Temecula, not too far from where you used to be! We just moved here a couple months ago from Provo. We are loving this southern California weather. It really can't be beat. We are LOVING it!