The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, March 21, 2008

Let the "Madness" begin


Being married to a sports fanatic has really influenced me over the years. For the first time I decided to join instead of fight March Madness. There are usually many arguments in our home over all the television that is watched over the these next three weeks and I decided that I couldn't win. Chase is just too obsessed!! So I filled out a bracket of my own and am actually more into it this year. Just so you know, I am doing better than Chase.

4 comments:

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

Ha-ha love the bracket!

Morgan said...

I picked Georgetown to take it too...I can't believe they blew it.

*Leslie* said...

My husband is obsessed with March Madness too. I pick based on names and school colors for my bracket. I love Sadie in her cute glasses, what a sweetie!

The Fab Fabian Life said...

I need to cross over to the dark side soon with you :) props to you!