The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring is Here!!


Yes, Spring has finally arrived and I'm feeling it. I have never had allergies before and always felt so bad for people that had them. It has finally happened. I CAN'T BREATH!!! I've tried everything and nothing seems to work. If any of you have some advice, let me know. I'm dying here. However, the blossoms and pollen haven't stopped us from getting out. We were out every day last weekend. Chase surprised me with a night on the town in D.C. for our anniversary and had his brother watch Sadie for the night. We stayed at the Marriott and went to a hilarious show at the Kennedy Center called "Sheer Madness." We then watched Juno on demand in our hotel room. I felt very pampered.
The next day we picked Sadie up and brought her back to the hotel pool to have a little fun. She swam all the time in San Diego and I think she must have missed it because we couldn't get her out. She was having so much fun blowing bubbles and swimming like "mermaid" or "nemo."





After wards we went out and toured downtown. We of course chased squirrels, skipped in freedom plaza (Andrea and Jess..you know what this is), and just enjoyed the sunshine.

When we weren't looking we noticed that she had run back to her stroller and climbed in by herself. I guess she was telling us it was time to move on. I love how proper she looks in this picture. We must have really worn her out because she zonked the second the car started.

2 comments:

Andrea J. Bacigalupo said...

Abby, your pink boots are adorable!!!

Erin said...

Happy b-lated anniversary!!! How fun! Sadie looks as cute as ever. We need to get together...maybe tomorrow?? Love all the pics!