The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, March 21, 2008

Sadie's favorite things


Sadie enjoys many activities. Lately she has loved throwing rocks in the water whenever there is any body of water near by. We went to Old Town Alexandria and threw rocks into the Potomac River. Sadie thought that was pretty awesome.
We also love squirrel hunting. They are especially friendly in the park by the White House. They came right up to her and she fed them some of her granola bar. Lucky squirrels.

Sadie is really growing up!! She brushes her teeth by herself and can play on the playground with out any help. She LOVES the slides and will often specify which one she wants to play on (twisty slide or tube slide). Whenever she is having a bratty day (which is often with four new teeth coming in) I stick her in the bath to calm her (and myself) down. She could sit in the bath forever. She loves Nemo and plays with her Nemo and Dude (crush the turtle) toys saying "righteous..righteous" whenever the turtle slide down the side of the tub. She's hilarious!! Righteous is her new favorite word. She'll scream it while running down the hall way or when I go in to her room to get her int he morning. Another one of my favorite things is because of my nickname she hears Chase call me all the time, Sadie has been calling me Toots. Out of the blue I'll hear a "hi toots" and it totally cracks me up.

No comments: