The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, March 30, 2008

King Louis' romp

Sucking in?
Two little ladies.


At the National zoo there are these cables that the orangutan can swing on that go right over the walk ways. At first I couldn't believe that the monkeys were outside of their cage but now I think it's pretty cool. So did Sadie and her little buddy Lizzie. This video cracks me up more so because of the distinct ways the girls dance. Sadie does squats and Lizzie just bobs around. Hilarious!!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love checking your blog- such cute videos! Someday I will figure out how to put videos on mine?! Also, thank you SO much for talking about my tatertot hairclips on here! You are so sweet, and of course I am super flattered that you like them. Thanks so much! Please let me send you some? Why don't you pick out 2 from the blog that you like and I'll send them to you! My email is on the blog

marcie b said...

you know, i was thinking about it, and if reincarnation is for real and we do come back and do another life, i want you to be my mom. i truly cannot imagine anyone who would be a more fun, funny, lovely and all around mom-tastic than yourself. no joke. will you adopt me? ps: chase as a dad: cherry on top.

derrickfam said...

Sadie is so flipping cute!

J-me Boyce said...

Hey... I have been lazy about checking blogs for a few weeks... cute new pics! I can't believe how big Sadie is getting. We are leaving before you guys get back so we will have to have a grand reunion in Aug.
Call me about clips!