The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, September 21, 2009

William and Mary

For labor day we headed down to Williamsburg to see Nick, Brooke, and baby Eloise. We were lucky to totally avoid traffic and actually had a very pleasant drive both ways (a miracle with two kids I'd say). Williamsburg is beautiful!! Nick showed us his brand spanking new business building and it's probably one of the nicest facilities I've ever seen. Nick is getting the royal treatment with all the flat screens, lounge chairs, courtyards, and study rooms. Lucky boy!! It was fun just hanging out with them for a couple of days. Brooke made a delicious Sunday dinner (I still need to get that recipe) which I have learned to expect from the Etherington clan. They make the best food!! Thanks for letting us stay with you guys. It was so fun to see what you're up to on the South side of Virginia.

My nerdy brother looking very distinguished in front of someone very important....

Eloise and Jack. I love her thighs. Every baby should have thighs like that. Don't you just want to squeeze them?




Sadie got a hold of the camera and went crazy. She asked everyone to make a silly face and this is what she got.

Uncle Nick
Aunt Brooke
Mom
I don't know who's kid this is. She hasn't been claimed.
Daddy

No comments: