The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, October 16, 2009

Crossing the Line

When Sadie is told to stay in her room at night, this is usually what happens. Anyone who knows Sadie also knows that she will push me as far as possible to see if I'll totally loose it. Sometimes I think she actually likes to see her Mom turn into a wild beast. We've compromised with her that if she stays in her room when it's bedtime, we will keep her door open. I guess she is technically in her room and it's not like I can close the door. I am terrified for the teenage years.

5 comments:

Kim and Corey Nasfell said...

hahahahahahaha...oh my goodness! I am laughing soooooooo hard right now because that seriously looks like a picture of Azure with her favorite "brown doggie" in tow (whom she HAS to sleep with) and that is EXACTLY something that Azure would do!

Lilly said...

This is hysterical. Children are wicked creatures.

Gardner's said...

That is classic sadie!! I love it!! I am sure you were cracking up!!

Laura H. said...

I know I sound like every other comment already, but that is SO Jessica! We finally had to put a safety door knob cover on the inside of her room so she couldn't get out. Crazy girlies!

j and k said...

Sadie...strong willed? That is nothing like her mother...seriously! Hey, her strength will serve her well. She is so adorable. I've loved catching up on all your cute pictures. You guys are always up to fun. Such a cute family! I miss you guys!