The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We switched things up a bit this year and instead of going to cox farms we headed to Burke's Pumpkin Patch. It's a little smaller so I don't have to worry as much about her disappearing. The slides are also not as treacherous and Sades LOVED them. I was grateful because even though Jack and I went down a couple of slides with her, it became pretty exhausting holding him and making sure she was ok. Pretty soon she was racing down them all by herself. We called her "brave" for the day which in Sadie's book is the highest of compliments.
We went there with all her preschool friends. Sadie loves her little buddy Peyton and I love Peyton's Mom. We always have a fun time talking. My favorite part was the skinny mirror. Wishful thinking I guess:-) We had fun but a part of me still has to go back to Cox farms at least once this year. And when I go I'm taking Chase with me because it is very tiresome lugging Jack up and down those hills. Too much exercise for my liking. Skinny mirror here we come.







No comments: