The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Chase's Day


We have 9:00 church so I wasn't able to make Chase breakfast in bed. I could have tried but as I was scheduled to give the opening prayer in Sacrament meeting, I didn't want to risk walking in late. So when we got home I made him breakfast "in couch." I tried to make my Dad's delicious french toast. They were pretty good, but will never surpass the original.



Chris and Jari took us out to dinner the night before so we had a quiet little dinner and celebration at home. I made his favorite, yet disgusting, Shepherd's Pie (not an Abby favorite) and his other favorite angel food cake with chocolate whipped cream (Abby likes this one:-) These are things his mom always made him so I try to follow suit.


I hope he felt loved because we adore our Chase around here!!

No comments: