The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Natural

We were all cracking up over Sadie during the girl's last ballet class of the winter semester. Sadie takes her ballet moves, VERY seriously and I actually think she's pretty good. Being one of the shortest in the class doesn't deter her at all from sticking out. She's quite a natural, if I do say so myself. I feel I can brag because NONE of this talent comes from me. Dancing was definitely NOT my forte unless you want to see some serious "Waiting for Guffman" moves.





I love her face in this picture. It's almost like she's saying "this is really no big deal even though I am gripping onto the bar for dear life."

This one is my favorite. If you look carefully, you'll see Sadie's black leg sticking straight up in the back. I just can't get over how flexible she is.















Cutest little bunch of ballerinas I have ever seen!!

Of course, Sadie and Lilly always swim after their class. We love having Ballet in the rec center. So conveniently located to the pool!!

No comments: