The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, April 11, 2011

Old Geezer!!

Chase turned 35 this year. I find it hard to believe that I'll be married to a 40 year old in 5 years. He's still hot and that's all I care about. Why is it that men get better looking with age and women droop, sag and wrinkle. No fair!!
We had a great day with our dad. We surprised him with balloons at work and took him to lunch. Once we got back we got to work on his two favorite foods for dinner. He's gets them once a year (unless I'm feeling really generous) because I really don't care for either one of them. Shepherd's pie for dinner and Angel Food Cake with chocolate whipped cream for dessert.

We've become pretty boring with gifts lately. Chase picked out his own BBQ and I got him some stuff for grilling. Hopefully this will encourage him to grill more so I can cook less:-) I love my Chase. I hope he felt loved especially after we watched ESPN all night as an extra birthday perk. Happy birthday to my bestest bestest friend!!

No comments: