The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, April 10, 2015

George

I feel like I need to do a little shout out to this guy.  His life hasn't been easy lately, and he just rolls with the punches.  I can't tell you how many times he has watched Cars while I sleep in the morning after a long night with Eliza.  He's so sweet with Eliza too.  He's always very gentle and has never acted as though she "rained on his parade" by being born. I also love that he is our only adventurous eater that not only eats sliced avocado plain, but he also eats nuts and loves a salmon taco from Torchy's.  He's always asking Chase to jump on the trampoline and doesn't mind being flung all over the place while bouncing with his siblings.  He's always up for a snuggle and I just I love this little boy.  We call him the 'scavenger' because he just walks into the pantry and helps himself.  
He's had a lot of firsts this year (including potty training....hooray!!), and was able to go to the dentist with his siblings AND this time he sat in the chair!!  He wanted to wear his pj's and that was just fine with me.  The less changing of clothes and laundry, the better for me!  He loved playing video games in the reception area.
He thought it was pretty cool that he got to wear sunglasses but the novelty wore off pretty quickly. 
I think he was pretty excited to be there and wasn't as nervous as I thought he would be when they started getting in his mouth. 

He could only sit for so long and was soon checking everything out!  No cavities for George and I think he's going to love going to the dentist after having such a great time.


This stroller has strolled through many adventures with this kid!  
Today, it was rushed through puddles of water. 




Do you love that George has his pajamas on in the majority of these pictures?  
Sometimes while Eliza is sleeping, we hop on the scooter for a ride around the block or to go get the mail.  George likes to get the mail without ANY help.  He knows how to turn the key and everything.  Our mailbox is number 11 and because he doesn't know his numbers yet, we call it the "two sticks" to help him remember which one is ours. 


It's rare, but sometimes after a full day of adventures, he will snuggle up and fall asleep in my arms.   
Hands clasped, tucked under his chin, and dreaming of chocolate milk.  
Sleep tight my little nugget. 




No comments: