The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yet another month has gone by!!


So I don't know if any of you remember March Madness about ...lets see...about 7 months ago. Well, to sum it all up, I wasn't at all interested but Chase tried to get me involved (to his advantage) by having me fill out my own bracket. By doing this, he hoped that I would have more interest in the games, and not be annoyed when the television was blaring morning, noon, and night with college basketball. Well, I gave in and filled out a bracket....my very first ever. I decided that to make it a little more interesting, we placed a bet and whoever won the most games, got something. I don't even remember what Chase asked for (I think it was an ice cream shake every night for two weeks). My reward was far more noble. I asked that he participate in these blog entries seeing that it is a blog about OUR family. The conditions to my winning would be that he had to do four blog posts (these posts will increase with interest the longer he waits to do them...I've decided that because it's been 7 months...he owes me about 4 more). As you might have guessed I won and Chase has only done ONE post since March. Some might say..wow...that's more than I can get my husband to do...rubbish!!! I've seen blogs where the husband actively participates and I think it's fabulous!! In Chase's defense...he thinks it's lame that all these guys are making him look bad (Resh, JR, Adam, Russ...the list goes on). So to rub it in I am going to do a post that has nothing to do with Sadie or me...how selfless you might say...why yes it is rather selfless. Mainly I want to show off how great my in laws are. They really are a handsome bunch. Chase and all his brothers (plus Pops of course) took a hike up to Lone Peak while we were in Utah. I was invited but deferred seeing that I was participating in a triathlon the next morning. From the looks of these pictures I think I would have been very out numbered, and not to mention, worn out!! Good job guys!!

No comments: