The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Go ahead and attempt:-)

Seeing that Chase already took the day off for the Halloween parade we made it a "Cannon Holiday" and went to Cox Farms. This time I had help and it was SO much better. Uncle Curtis even came which was a real treat seeing he now lives in Dubai. We met up with Christie, Ben, Peyton, and Will from preschool as well. it was fun for Sades to have a little buddie. I love this place. They're closed now and Sadie still asks me just about every day.."is Cox Farms open?", along with.."is it Christmas yet, can Santa Claus see me, can we decorate the Christmas tree yet, can we watch Tercules (Hercules)" and my all time favorite..."I love you Mom....(pause)..can I have some fruit loops"(Daddy's stash of course).
These slides are so fun. Chase experienced them for the first time this year. Jack did too. I have a feeling this kid will be prematurely exposed to many of Sadie's activities...like plummeting down a steep slide for example @ 5 months. Next up...lollipops!!
I still chuckle when I see Sadie with curly hair. It lasted about 1 hour outside.
Posted by Picasa
Looking like a real hick at the farm. What a pose! She was mad because she fed all the food too fast to the cows and wanted it back.

I'm sure Curtis was pretty excited about this place seeing that there's absolutely nothing to see in "boring" Dubai. Cows, goats, rope swings and manure can delight the eye far better than man made islands and skyscrapers that reach heaven.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: