The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Out with the old and in with the new!

Chase and I finally came to a decision on a couch. Now that old Stripey is gone...thank heavens...we were needing to fill the void. We definitely wanted leather because of the Sadie monster and Jack's spit ups. My house smells good now! We ended up getting the whole set because eventually one day we will live somewhere that can accommodate all four pieces. As for now the chair and ottoman are in our bedroom. It's my new favorite place to nurse Jack. SO comfortable!! Of course the first few days we kept the tags and ate only at the dinner table. Now it's become a place where we eat our late night cereal or Mochi Balls ( Trader Joe's special). I'm just glad it's leather.

5 comments:

April Garvin said...

The set really looks nice!

Lilly said...

What a darling little home! How exciting to get new furniture. Envy curses through my veins as I look in the next room and my grandmother's sofas.

Gardner's said...

Great choice!! It looks great!! I should swing over and check it out (haha). funny that I have the same issue with shortening, good to know the alternative worked out!

Darger Party of 3 said...

Gorgeous!! I am so jealous...and you know why. :(

Happy for you though. They look great.

j and k said...

I love all the pictures. Sadie looked adorable on Halloween! I love the new furniture too. Your house is straight out of pottery barn, I swear. So cute! Love it!