The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Halloween!!

Cannon offspring!! It took us forever to get this picture. Note to self: Never try taking a picture of kids before they go out trick or treating. The two up top look very enthusiastic.



Jack was all tuckered out during the whole experience. I don't think we took Sadie out for Halloween until she was over a year. Posted by Picasa

When we got back to the Todd's all the kids dumped out their candy for inspection. Mom's were given the Butterfingers, Almond Joys, and toothbrushes. Everything else was home free. I tried to monitor how much Sadie ate. Chase stopped me saying, "It's Halloween, let her have a little fun." I'm glad I have him around to cool me off every once in a while.

Posted by Picasa













After his power nap, Jack was wired for pretty much the rest of the night. I am addicted to his face. Can you tell?

No comments: