The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vienna Halloween Parade

We took the kids to the Vienna Halloween parade. As you can see from the pictures Sadie still hadn't quite recovered from her bee sting. She's looking pretty sleepy. The little girl behind me talked my ear off!! She commented on just about every person she saw. I would feel a little tug on my sleeve as she would scream into my ear "look at the balloons and look there's a princess. My mommy says there are going to be ponies...I love ponies." Sadie just sat there. It was a rare time for her to be so silent. The parade was kind of weird. It happened right before Virginia's elections so pretty much everyone in the parade was a delegate holding someone's baby. We left after we noticed Sadie's expression hadn't changed in over an hour.

No comments: