The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, July 23, 2010

Good Dog

Sadie loves her dog Clifford. She likes to think he's alive and treats him as such throughout the day and night. She asked to buy him a collar and has made a little leash out of ribbon with a noose at the end. Wherever she goes, he goes and if she happens to sit down anywhere, he's usually anchored somewhere so he can't "get away." My favorite thing at night is to see his collar all wound up with the leash near her pillow while Clifford sleeps in her arms. I love that she wants him to be comfortable while they sleep and that's quite impossible with a collar and leash. I'm going to keep on encouraging this behaviour because I think it's adorable and if I get can away with a pseudo dog instead of a real one, then I think we're on the right track.

No comments: