The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, July 23, 2010

My sweet Jack

Oh how I love this little miniature man. I love the goofy giggle in his throat when he likes the taste of something. I love that he always has his legs crossed. I love his pointed little fingers. I love his frankenstein, unstable little walk. I love his laugh when I crawl in snorting after a nap. I love his snuggles when he's tired. I love his inquisitive little eye brows when they go up and down at sight of something new. I love watching him reach on his tippy toes for his dog mobile above the crib.
I love that nothing can really get him down and a smile is always near. I love that although she scares him to death, Sadie is the only one who can REALLY make him laugh. I love watching him eat a teething biscuits. I love watching him weed through board books and throw them on the floor. I love his little arm when he chucks rocks across a pond. I love his shy nod when he meets someone new and then nuzzles his head into my shoulder. I am absolutely in love with my little Jack. I love him even more today because he is still sleeping after a four hour nap. What a champ!!

No comments: