The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, December 12, 2011

A celebration of life!!

My sweet friends Jessica Cottam and Andrea Strong threw me a baby shower. When they asked if they could I was so overwhelmed because I wasn't expecting a shower for a third baby. I've always thought it would be fun because every baby deserves to be celebrated but usually even a second baby shower is hard to come by. The women around here love to party and will find any excuse to get all the girls together so I was thrilled to be their excuse.
What a fun group of women!! I don't know if I've mentioned before how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new ward. There is such a huge variety of fun people to hang out with and everyone has been so inclusive and welcoming to our little family. I've been the "new girl" in so many places that I've gotten pretty used to being an outsider but I don't feel that way here. They have really taken our family under their wings and made us feel right at home.
So I'm glad I have a few pictures to put in the baby's record book to show that even though he is the third, he is loved and people still celebrated his forthcoming birth. Happy day for us all!!

No comments: