The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, December 30, 2011

Going...going...GONE!!!


This is the gingerbread house Sadie and I made right after Thanksgiving. Jack helped by eating the leftover candy. The first day I kept finding Jack sneaking more and more candy off the house. We had a chat and I told them both they could eat it after Christmas was all over. I didn't think they would remember, but they did.


It was one of those days that they were both home and driving me crazy!! I stuck the house outside and let them just "go to town." Chase came inside from the garage and we both noticed how quiet it was in the house. Best 30 minutes of the day!!!


We'll just try to ignore and forget how much sugar they ate that day!!




Looks like the remnants of a house destroyed by a bunch of rodents.

No comments: