The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Friday, October 12, 2012

No thank you


Babies are great and all but the aftermath of having one really bites.  From the muffin top busting out of your old skinny jeans, the double D bra, the bagel pooch, to the now deflated, stretched (and shriveled) you know whats....this lady is feeling a little downtrodden.  Not only do I need a serious Oprah makeover but every time I have a baby, I grow sideburns.  They are the WORST!!  They're too short to put behind my ears and make me look like a Elvis impersonator.  I also have all the baby hairs wanting to be bangs coming in too.  Can't pushing the baby out be enough?  George I love you but these side burns have got to go!
 (Shhh, don't tell, but there's a very rude little gray hair wanting to hang out too.  I keep plucking him out and he keeps coming back.  I hate you little gray hair!!)

2 comments:

Erin said...

Ha! You kill me!

Zanny said...

Oh, I TOTALLY get the side burn issue too! So annoying. I didn't know it was pregnancy related until later, but man...and it's not just that side burn part, it's the side edges of my face. What? Enter hair removal.