The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

..and warmer!!

Now that we've reached the upper 60's and lower 70's we are at the park pretty much every day.

Jack is often robbed of his afternoon nap so we can be outside as long as possible. As you can see, sometimes he's far from pleased.


Here we are at a fantastic park in McLean with Jill, Isabella and Pearl.

Here's little Jack and Austin just hanging out in their swings. Ashley and I can just leave them in there while we attend to the older girls. What easy little guys.

We love Spring and don't ever want it to leave because we know what summer feels like around here:-(

2 comments:

The Beckstroms said...

Ok, Jack's little serious face is hilarious! I want that weather to come back here. We just got a teaser and I loved it. Glad you are enjoying it so much! Are you guys going to be in SL this summer at all? We are going to be there all summer! hope to see you and your cute fam.

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

So cute, I love those little guys. I sent the picture to Lee online this is what he said. "our child is in pjs
with a funny hat on." Ha, does he question my ability to mother, I don't care what he is wearing as long as I am at the park with my friends.