The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Finally!!

After all these years of making cutesy fruitsy girl hats, I have finally figured out how to make one for boys. This is the ear flap version and the newborn version has a brim and buttons on the side. Some of my friends out here think I should open an Etsy shop but I have a hard time selling them. I'd rather just give them away for gifts. I made one the other day for someone who was paying me and I was a wreck feeling like it had to be flawless. Maybe one day I'll figure out how to make a top notch product but until then people will just have to be showered with my imperfections.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Love it! Hey remember a while back I put in a request for a hat for Ella?? White with a brown flower....Well...any chance you'd be up for making another one. hmmm??