The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

5 Years

We've reached the big 5. I have to say, other than a couple of loop holes (pregnancy, school, and bar exams), being married to Chase has been pretty effortless. He's just such an easy guy to share my life with. We realized the other day that not only have we been married for 5 years, but it was exactly 10 years ago right here in Washington D.C. that we met and fell in love. He keeps me laughing every day and I have a feeling that no matter how small the loop hole, there will always be something to chuckle about. I love you Chase. Happy 10 year "getting to know you" anniversary and a happier "my eternal companion" 5 year anniversary. Wow....has it really been that long? Lets take a stroll down memory lane:

Here we are in New York while traveling for the weekend with the other interns.











Check out our choice of apparel. I especially love the peach button down, the late 90's hairstyles, and my black Doc. Martens. We thought we were so cool!!

Chase and his buddies were ALWAYS in our apartment. We all hung out until someone fell asleep and then it was back to work in the morning.

Steven King's house during our travels to Maine after the internship ended in May 2000.

Portland Head Lighthouse, Maine. I still can't get over how different we both look.


We probably went water skiing on the Cannon boat about 3 or 4 times a week. It was a heavenly summer!!

5 comments:

j and k said...

Happy eternal companionship! You guys are so cute, and that picture at the top...well, so Flabbs, so Chase, so priceless. I need a copy! Go celebrate and have some fun!!!

Jill T said...

Congrats on 5 years!!!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

You two do look so young!! Wow 5 years and 2 kids later...Congrats :)

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

You guys look soo different, I can't even figure out what it is. But you look great then and now so way to age!!!

A. Cobb Family said...

Time sure flies!! congrats!!!