The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Skinny Jeans


Chase was making fun of me because I was practically being poured into my skinny jeans. This baby weigh is not coming off fast enough but I still feel entitled to wear all the pants I had previously. Chase thinks it's ridiculous that women wear clothes that aren't comfortable. What he doesn't know is that we usually make them more comfortable with a simple elastic around a belt loop and a button:-) I wanted him to feel the discomfort of being a woman so I made him try on the jeans. I thought for sure he wouldn't be able to get them over his thighs, let alone zip them up. He did both and I found they actually fit him better than they fit me!!! I was so offended. He lived the moment up and paraded around looking like a complete Spanish Gambero. Well, I'd like to see him morph into fat cow, push a baby out, and then recover from the gut (and stretch marks...lets not forget to mention those) for the next 9 months. Way to rub it in Chase.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Gardner's said...

Not cool chase!! Abs, I agree...If he could look like that after having 2 kids then he has something to be proud of!! If it makes you feel better neither John nor I could've EVER sported those jeans postpartum or not! You just have a freakishly fit spouse!!

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

LOL! That’s so awesome he put them on and then worked the camera. Abby you always look amazing! If it makes you feel better, my jeans would be baggy on Dan. He has got some seriously skinny legs. I'd trade him in a second. What’s up with our guys getting the awesome legs all about...huh??

Adrianne said...

Wow Abs! I thought you had a nice bootay but that Chase! Dang! Just so ya know, you look great, and I mean it! I have only seen you on our blog since you've had Jack but blogs don;t lie. You look fantastic! I'm drooling over Sadie's Room Seven bedding. To Die For!

Ie Li said...

Those pictures are hilarious. You two make the funniest/cutest couple.

Angelica Hagman said...

It's really not a fair comparison, Abby--see, most guys don't really have any hips to speak of (and by nature, most women do)! And since Chase doesn't really have a lot of pounds to start out with, you have nothing to feel bad about!

But how funny that he actually tried your jeans on.

Lee, Ashley, Makenzie said...

That is freaking Hilarious. You guys crack me up. Sadly, Lee also fits better into all my jeans. It is so wrong in every way.