The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, December 20, 2010

Family Pics

Family pictures didn't go as smoothly this year as I had planned. I tried to find a photographer but ended up running out of time. I really wanted to use Macy Robinson who always takes the Sanderson's pics when they're in town but I dropped the ball on that one. By the time I finally got around to getting back to her, she was about ready to have a baby. I decided instead to do it myself. I have a great camera, all I need is for someone to take the picture for me. A tripod, easy right? WRONG! Using a tripod is hard because even if you set the camera up the way you want it, it's not the same as being behind the lens. I thought about asking someone in my ward but didn't want to hurt feelings if I didn't like the way they turned out. I guess I'm hard to please.
We had about 30 minutes left of daylight on an overcast day so we ran in the back yard and attempted to get the kids to look at the camera. As you can see I didn't get any of Jack because he is totally on the go these days. Most of his turned out blurry because he wouldn't sit still.
The goal was to get Christmas cards out early enough to inform friends and family of our new address. Didn't happen. They were addressed and mailed about four days before Christmas. Oh well. I'll be better next year.

No comments: