The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pajama Days

Sometimes I think it's funny that my kids have such darling clothes from their grandparents and all they want to wear are pajamas. When it gets cold I usually just keep their fuzzies on, slip on some rain boots, and head outside. Because Jack is usually woken up to take Sadie to preschool in the mornings, Mrs. Rice must think I don't ever dress him. She's only seen him in pajamas.

The first thing Sadie will do when she gets home is either put on a "punky brewsteresk" outfit with every print and color imaginable or her pajamas. It usually depends on the day and if it's chilly outside or not. I swear I dress my kids even though it doesn't appear to be that way.

On these beautiful warm mornings we hang out in the backyard picking dandelions, rolling trains down the slide, or swinging in the swing. It's pretty relaxing and seeing that Mom is still wearing her fuzzy robe (daily uniform), we probably won't be going anywhere for a while.

2 comments:

Etherington Clan said...

For some odd reason I think Alice looks cutest in her pajamas. Especially when her fluffy hair is all tangled and she looks like a ragamuffin. I am all for pajamas especially since I sport my Alice in wonderland pjs every morning.

Etherington Clan said...

I wear my pajamas all morning too:-)