The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Monday, January 16, 2012

Last night as a family of four


I was a little impatient today. Up until now I haven't really cared that the baby wanted to stay inside a few extra days. They are so much easier to care for in the womb then on the outside. This is by far my easiest pregnancy. I sleep wonderfully and have had a TON of energy. You wouldn't believe the "nesting" that has been going on around here. For a while I was happy to have him stay inside as long as he needed to. However, five days is a bit much and I was growing restless. I went to the doctor and she explained that because I was dilated to a four, my chances of going into labor and progressing to0 fast would inevitably make it difficult to get my epidural. Well we wouldn't want that, now would we? Abby with out her heavy narcotics during labor and delivery would NOT be a sight for sore eyes. She talked me into a scheduled induction the next morning at 5:30 a.m. Why the heck so early? Who knows but it's cruel to deprive a soon-to-be-new mother of her precious sleep.

To celebrate the news that baby brother would be arriving tomorrow, we headed to Tarka for some fine Indian Cuisine. What a cute little family I have. Can't believe we will be five in number by tomorrow!!

No comments: