The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Still waiting...

I told myself that if I was still pregnant on Saturday (2 days overdue) then I was getting a pedicure. Forget that it's winter and no one will see my toes. I deserve this!! Well, turned out Texas is awesome and the weather was in the high 70's so I arrived at the nail salon in flip flops. Jack had a birthday party (which I previously thought we would never make it to...) so we dropped him off and made it a Daddy-Mommy-Sadie pampering event!


Yep, that's right...Chase got one too. I think it's kind of lame they charge the same amount for him and he doesn't even get his nails painted. However, if you saw the state of his toes and heels you would have charged WAY more than an actual pedicure.


Sadie didn't want her toes painted so they did her nails. All but lasted about a day before those pretty pink fingernails started chipping. We're talking about a 5 year old. Do you know where those hands go and what the do all day?


Yesh, yesh, the nurses will be so impressed when they have my BEAutiful nails to distract them from my pasty white rear end:-)

No comments: