The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Botanic Gardens

My friend Alexandra told me about some free classes Sadie can take at the US Botanic Gardens right by Capitol Hill. I totally signed up for them because Chase works right on the Hill and we now get to meet him for lunch every Wednesday. The classes are awesome. Sadie is learning all about plants, jungles, ice and water.






Sadie has a great time with her little buddies Andrew and Lizzie. We usually end up outside afterwards to let the kids run around. They chased the pigeons last week and I was grateful the snow had melted because the week before Sadie took a big ball of ice and threw it at the poor bird's head. The weather is turning to Spring here so we are taking full advantage of being outside before the sweltering heat comes. Thanks for the idea Alexandra. We are loving the excuse to head downtown.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

Um..that class looks freakin' cool! I love DC! So fun. I love all the pics.