The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pour Some Sugar On Me!!!

SINCE IT'S THE EVE OF MARCH MADNESS, I thought I would remind everyone everywhere that I witnessed Utah winning the 2009 Allstate National Championship Sugar Bowl. And in so doing Utah claimed its second national championship in four years. So no matter what happens in the next three weeks in basketball, we have our national championship for the year, so I'm good.

Rammer Jammer Whittinghammer....it was one great weekend with the boys (and Andrew's Laura) in Nahleans!! Thanks Pat for the tickets. I AM A UTAH MAN!!!

Here are a few pics of the unbelievable evening at the Louisiana Superdome and the celebration on Bourbon.






Ben (a Ute fan for the weekend) presenting us with our tickets (they were cool-looking).



And a few pics of some signs we made that appeared on national television.





GO UTES!!

1 comment:

alexandra said...

Utah bugs me! But only in self-defense! I like you guys anyway. :)