The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dancing Nazis


This happened back in November but I totally forgot to record the events that took place. It's too disturbing and funny not to mention. I wanted to sign Sadie up for a dance class with her friend Lizzie who was already enrolled. They offered me a trial class to see how Sadie would do and whether or not she could be left with the teacher without crying. Sadie was a champ. It took her a few minutes to get used to the idea but once she got the courage she danced all over the place. Angelina Ballerina is her favorite book so she decided to be just like her and ran all over the room in her tap shoes (too good to be true, shoes that make a loud noise!!). When the class was over the teacher told me it wasn't going to work out for this semester but if I came back in January I could enroll her with the next semester of students. I guess she was too disruptive and wouldn't listen to the teacher. I would expect propriety from a five year old but a two year old!!! That's ridiculous. Jess and I were laughing our heads off afterwards. I definitely won't be enrolling Sadie in that school next semester. Actually we've enrolled all our little girls in a Fairfax County dance class for this spring. I'm really excited and hopefully Hitler won't be teaching.

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

I don't know whether to laugh or cry at this one. Sadie looks so darn cute!! All the sudden she looks tonz older than before. (It's gotta be the hair) Crazy lady turning a 2yr old away. What is it like...so you think you can dance? Poor Sadie, sounds like she'll have more fun at the other school that lets kids just dance.