The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Freezing Pan Park


We went to Frying Pan Park on Saturday and froze our bunzzz off. Actually, everyone but me. I was well equipped with Sorels, mittens, scarf, coat and a beanie. I was mocked for my appearance but they were all sorry they weren't as cozy as me once the wind started blowing. Lately my appearance has been lacking some sophistication. I did cut my hair which is a fun change but the clothes just aren't fitting anymore. I'm only seven months prego and the maternity jeans are already getting tight around my belly. This little guy is sitting very low. Nothing fits!! That's why you'll find me wearing sweats 75% of the time. Anyway, back to the farm. We saw all these little babies and I sympathized with the two very large pregnant pigs who couldn't move with out losing their breath. Poor things. I can only imagine what it would be like to carry a litter rather than just one baby. Sadie did quite a bit of snorting and ran away from the chickens. I wish I could have caught it on film. They were even fenced in and she still took off once they started heading toward her. Other than the Gardner's locking their keys in the car, it was a freezing but fun activity. Thanks for the idea Mechams.

No comments: