The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family pics

We tried to get pictures taken the morning before Chase left for Florida and totally ran out of time to take individual shots of the kids. John got a great family photo of us all looking at the camera which is hard to do these days. After Chase got home a week later we went into Georgetown with Dan Cooley. He's just starting out as a photographer and you wouldn't know it. This guy is amazing!! He knew how to use my camera better than the manual!!



Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lilly said...

Too...cute...can't ...breath ...might ...die... from ...cuteness ...xxx

Gardner's said...

Oh my gosh!! I am seriously in love with your little jack!! All the pics are great but I can't stop looking at your sweet little boy!! I sure hope the surprise you were going to get from the cannon's were those sweet pj's!! Too funny!! Oh, and I love your new bag! can't wait to see you in a few weeks, you can have your break from setting up playdates we are on call day or night!!

Jessica said...

great pictures! Dan did do such a good job it helped to have such a cute family, though!

j and k said...

Oh my heck, Jack is cute! Sadie is cute! You guys are cute! What is with the cute pool running through this family? WHat a darling family! That picture of Jack smiling at you is priceless!

Taunya said...

What a beautiful family! I love the pictures.

The Beckstroms said...

loved reading all the updates. What cute family pics. Of course, love the red shoes! Darling family!