The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Just Imagine

We tell a lot of stories at our house. Some are stories other people wrote and others we make up. Sadie has been telling us some stories lately that totally crack me up. I finally wrote some of them down. Here are a few of my favorites:

Once upon a time when Jesus was borned he wanted to go to the stable so he went there and then the angels played with the baby. The baby was very special so they went back home. There was a puppy and the house started to shake. It was a big storm and Jesus was crying and there was lightning and thunder and then everyone went home...THE END.

Once upon a time there was a little girl names Sadie. She had a lot of big flowers and they were so pretty and then Mommy brake some of them and when Chase came home he was really not happy and mommy was sorry and daddy decided not to throw her out the window because mommy was sorry and that's the end of the story.

Once upon a time there was a girl named Daddy, he was a girl and he loved to break things and one day he decided the animals would come to his house and they knocked on the door and said "let me in, let me in, let me in.....I want to snuggle in your bed" and Chase said "NO...go away." But Chase was still a little curious and he wanted some cookies so he went back and then back and then back and stood on his tip toes. There was a big blue bear who said "let me in, let me in, let me in...I want to snuggle in your bed" and Chase said "NO, you can't come in" and that's the end of the story.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jill T said...

Cute Sades. Please tell her that I love her stories!