The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Super Baby

Way back in San Diego Jaime Boyce gave me the best recommendation ever. I had no idea what I should feed Sadie when we first started eating solids. Rice cereal was about all I had in mind. Jaime called it her "baby bible" and Super Baby Food has become just that in our home. I love that it maps out each month all the different foods you can feed your baby. I also LOVE making his food. It's so hearty and much healthier. I can't believe how watered down a jar of baby food is from the market. They're great for "on the go" but my little guy could eat four or five of those in one sitting. I'm not used to having such a great eater. Jack can pound a whole bowl of oatmeal for breakfast and devour about 5 cubes of yams for lunch. I can't feed him fast enough! He gets irritated between each spoonful. The other night he ate an entire avocado and half a banana. He's really starting to chunk up. I just love how easy he is to feed. Such a little dreamboat.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Gardner's said...

Maybe sadie will teach him to spoon feed her since eating is so easy for him!! Isn't it great, and those good eaters stay good eaters at least mine did!! We are lucky!! I agree with the above post...Lizzy is dying for christmas too and I don't know what I will go back to using as a threat once Santa already comes.