The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Giving Thanks

We had a very mellow Thanksgiving this year. We first planned to go to a big party at our friends home in Arlington but decided that we wanted to be able to put Jack in his crib while we ate. I was terrified to cook the turkey but Ashley was a total champ and made her first one. It was so moist and delicious!! We must be growing up because I thought only Mom's knew how to cook turkeys. She even had a roasting pan. I don't have one of those yet. It's amazing how fast you can get dinner on the table when you have other women helping with the menu. Everything was delicious. I don't know why we don't eat Thanksgiving dinner more often. The kids got a long great. I love sticking them at their own little table. I also love having a basement where they can destroy everything in their path.
I love seeing Dads with their babies. These little guys are all within three months of each other. Good planning on our part:-)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Keeping up with the Joneses said...

That last picture with the hubbys and the babies is just too adorable!! I love guys with their babies. And all three guys together is just too cute! Speaking of cute....Your family pictures are beautiful! You all look so good and baby Jack's cheeks are so kissable!