The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Howdy

I know it's not Halloween but I found these silly accessories and surprised Sadie and Chase with our adorned little guy. I love that he's smiling behind the binky. When I was pregnant with Sadie it was either Uncle Curtis, Heber or Chad that gave us this teeth binky in our stocking. Thanks guys! It's been a family favorite for years now. I wonder where my teeth are. I haven't worn those in months! I do however, wear that fuzzy robe every day, all day long if I stay indoors. I got it from Connie for Christmas a few years back and it's another one of my favorites things. Even if I'm dressed for the day, the robe usually ends up over my outfit. The weird thing about our house is that when the heat is on it comes out of the vents feeling almost like an air conditioner. I have to turn the thermostat to 75 degrees to get any heat around here. I miss San Diego....more than you'll ever know!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: