The Cannon Family

The Cannon Family

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

We bought this fake tree in San Diego for $30 when we first got married. It's been good to us. One day when I feel ambitious, we'll get a real one.










Chase's Grandma gave every grandchild this sweet nativity. No matter how many times I arrange it the way it's supposed to look, I find it's been rearranged by Sadie a few moments later. That kid doesn't skip a beat. I finally got around to making Christmas cookies but never got around to delivering them. These ones were left for Santa.


Sadie had her own little tree this year. We decorated it with popcorn, little ornaments and made our own little star out of salt dough.

Posted by Picasa

My favorite thing(s) about this picture is Jack looking at me like "are you kidding me Mom?", Sadie in a blur because she never stops moving, and the reflection of Chase in the mirror trying to get them to smile.

No comments: